Wednesday 15 January 2014

Perfume review:



I purchased this set by Beyonce as a treat to myself! I've been wanting to stock up on my fragrance collection due to all of my current ones ran out a few months ago. Of course I have also stocked up on my trusty Britney Spears perfumes, they are among my all time faves! Such lovely scents!  
I tend to stick to my well loved scents, so I thought I would give this a go and try something new. As I’m fussy with smells I tend not to try different ones as often as I’d like.
Being a very sweet and fruity kind of girl, perhaps quite girly when it comes to perfumes, this ticks the fruity box with a hint of sweet. 
Although not as sweet as what I usually reach for, but it still is quite fruity and with it being a EDT it isn't too overpowering. The majority of my perfumes are EDP! 
I love gift sets like this, as it comes with a shower gel and body cream-with a tiny hint of gold shimmer, which is subtle. Great for nights out or festive periods. 
Currently however can’t comment on staying power as I haven’t worn it out and about yet, nor have I used the shower gel. The body cream is quite lovely, not greasy or sticky, and sinks into the skin with ease.
With this scent being my first Beyonce fragrance, I am quite impressed so far. It’s not up there with my favorites, but its definitely wearable. A very good bargain I must say, the set cost me £10 from a pharmacy (cheapest I've seen on the high street and online) I’d rate this a 7/10. 










No comments:

Post a Comment