Thursday 16 January 2014

Elf haul- it finally arrived:

Hey guys, my Elf order came today so I thought I would share with you what I purchased!



When I order from Elf I love to order quite a few items, as there is still so much I want to try. And with everything being decently priced, its easy to indulge.
Whats inside the box?

  • Two little black beauty books in glam holiday and festive everyday. These are half price at the moment. Instead of paying £8 each, I paid that for both. They include 48 eye shadows in each one, a little applicator, and a mirror. These are handbag and travel friendly, compact and light. Absolute bargain!
  • Lash extending mascara from the studio line
  • Lip exfoliator also from the studio line
  • Eye widener pencil which is in the colour white
  • Wet gloss lash & brow clear mascara (I bought this especially for my eyebrows)
  • Makeup mist & set from the studio line
  • And last but not least the flawless finish foundation in porcelain- this has an SPF 15 and is oil free.
I'm so excited to try all of these products out. I have tried a few in the past but these are all new to me. Stay tuned for a review within the next few weeks. I've included a few more pictures of the products, so you can get a better look at the packaging.















No comments:

Post a Comment