Monday 27 January 2014

Olay nature fusion night cream review:

Next up I have a review on the nature fusion anti-wrinkle cream by Olay. This one is from the nature fusion line. As I stated in a previous blog I have used the day lotion for a while and really liked it, so I thought I'd purchase the night cream to add to my skincare.





About the product:
  • its a night cream
  • anti-wrinkle
  • recommended for women aged 25+
  • it has natural extracts added to the formula such as grape seed extracts, ginseng, and sea buckthorn
  • it helps protect against against the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles 
  • it gives your skin moisture all night long
  • the formula is easily absorbed into the skin without clogging pores
  • non-greasy
  • suggests that by using this regularly you will develop  more radiant younger looking skin  

My thoughts on the product:
  • it has a lovely refreshing and cooling feeling on the skin, feels lovely when you apply it
  • its quite thick and creamy but that's fine as it has all night to soak in
  • my skin feels very moisturised and smooth when I wake up, slightly more shiny than usual (nothing major), but once my makeup is on its not noticeable 
  • I've always had a problem with creams breaking me out in the past, but this hasn't, I've had no breakouts from using this
  • Smells nice, but if you don't like scented products then you may not like this
  • my skin hasn't reacted badly to this at all
  • I love the fact it has natural elements to it, which is always a bonus
  • I haven't noticed any improvement wrinkle wise, as I don't have any issues with that just yet + I've only been using it for 5 days or so.
  • my skin does actually look a bit more glowy than usual in a short space of time

I really like this face cream. I've never specifically had a night cream like this before so I thought I would add it into my regime. I will definitely continue to purchase this. Its on offer at the moment on the Superdrug website (where I purchased this), so it was a bargain! I'd rate this a 9/10! 

See you soon with more reviews + much more!












No comments:

Post a Comment